Sex, Lies, and the Autobot Leader

(or The Crush)

by Phantom

Author's note: BEWARE: this fic is extremely rated, full of vulgar language as well as explicit sexual description and innuendo.

Chapter Four
rating: ***+lp

"Nothing stands between us here,
and I won't be denied.
And I would be the one
to hold you down,
kiss you so hard.
I'll take your breath away,
and after that,
wipe away the tears.
Just close your eyes, dear."
"Possession" -- Sarah McLachlan

By the time they got to their destination, they were both shaking with pent-up desire, aching for release. Crystal's hands trembled as she keyed in her code, swearing profusely as her fingers slipped. 'Oh, Primus, I can't believe this is happening, at long last!' she thought wildly to herself. 'I've waited for this moment for so long; I couldn't bear it if anything went wrong.' After the millennia of watching from the sidelines, silently yearning for his touch, his sexy voice, his lips and hands caressing her, at last it was all hers.

After endless seconds, the doors swooshed open and the two lovers clambered in, desperate to get down to their sordid business. The fuel pounded in Optimus Prime's audio sensors, the pressure swiftly rising along with his arousal. He could feel his life fluids rushing throughout his body, revitalizing him. It had been a long time since he had felt so alive. And, to be totally honest, almost as long since he had been so thoroughly aroused.

As if sensing his thoughts, Crystal turned and wrapped her arms around his torso the moment the doors slid closed and locked. Her lips once again sought the polished metal of his faceplate. Chuckling slightly, Optimus reached up and removed the barrier. Crystal's optics widened in shock as she gazed on the clean planes of his finely sculpted face. "Gods," she whispered fervently, unable to believe her good luck. In all of her deepest fantasies, all of her fevered imaginings, the nights that she had lain awake imagining an encounter such as this, she had never thought of this. She had merely assumed that the mask was a part of his face, and that perhaps he had pleasure sensors in it. She wasn't about to let such a problem stand in her way, even if he couldn't return the pleasure. But now, incredibly, it appeared that he could. Crystal shook her head slightly to make sure that she wasn't dreaming. It was hard to believe that she wasn't, for this was better than her most fevered fantasy.

Optimus smiled at her, amused at her response. His thumb caressed her cheek, and then he lowered his head, possessing her mouth with his. They both moaned as passion enveloped them, destroying whatever restraint remained. The kiss quickly turned demanding as they devoured each other's lips, dying to thoroughly taste each other. Prime's hand slid down to caress her back in circles, and Crystal arched against his body, encouraging the contact. In response, her hand made its way between their sandwiched bodies to caress his broad chest, loving the vibrations that she felt there. "Lower," a strong male voice urged in a throaty whisper, and she was all too eager to comply. The sheer impossibility of it all was enough to make her head swim pleasantly.

Crystal moaned in delight as his hand continued its journey, cupping her aft and squeezing it gently. In response, her own hand traced the planes of his grill lightly, trailing down to his swollen codpiece and the treasure it concealed. Growing impatient, she unceremoniously ripped the metal from its fastenings and tossed it aside, eager for her first glimpse of the body part she'd so often admired from afar. "Primus be praised!" she breathed as she gazed upon the prize that was revealed to her. It was more, far more, than she had ever hoped for. The codpiece itself was larger than average, and though there was some whisperings that perhaps the metal was larger than the contents, she now knew that it was not so. In fact, the protective armor was designed to have a slimming effect, belying the size of the member that it protected. She whimpered as surges raced down her inner circuitry. The wait had been well worth it, for tonight her dreams would finally come true.

Optimus cried aloud in relief as his cock was freed from its confinement and allowed to grow to its full length. "It's saluting me!" Crystal squealed, tickled to death by the wonderful turnabout that posed.

"Autobot leader Optimus Prime reporting for duty," he said huskily in her audio as his hands reached out to return the favor, expertly releasing the latches that connected her breastplate to her chest. The globes bounced upward buoyantly, as if jumping up to greet him. Eager to return the greeting, Optimus leaned forward and teased a nipple between his lips, flicking the tip with the oral probe secreted within his mouth.

Crystal writhed in his grip, too far gone to think rationally. "Come on," she choked out between gasps. "You can do better than that!" She was about to go mad with yearning, and all he was doing was suckling her!

Prime studied her closely for a minute, his expression focused, almost stern. Then a smirk crossed his face. "So you want it rough, do you?"

"Ah, yes!" she cried as he reached down and savagely yanked off her sod-piece, tossing the bent piece of metal away as if it was beneath his consideration. He took a moment to survey what he had uncovered before concealing her interface beneath his probing hand. His gasp mingled with hers as fluid ran in rivulets between his fingers and down her legs to pool on the floor. "Come on already! Give it to me like a man!" she goaded, trembling so badly that she had to grip his shoulders for support. Every filament felt like it was on fire, every circuit alight with electronic messages conveying overwhelming desire.

Optimus felt like a drowning man as he gazed into her feverish optics. He could scarcely believe the depths of her yearning for him. He tried to keep his head about him at all times, a habit that had saved his life more times than he could count on the battlefield but was rather counter-productive in bed. He felt his control slipping away like sand through his fingers, and with a sigh, he felt the last vestiges of his self-control snap. With Alita he had endeavored to bring pleasure, to take as long as necessary to assure that she was fully sated, but this femme was thrashing in his arms, demanding that he take her immediately. It was almost too much for him to bear. "Which way?" he panted through the lustful haze that clouded his higher functions.

"To the right," she gasped as he scooped her trembling body up in his arms, his strength arousing her all the more as he carried her off to their destination. Crystal was quite sure that she had never been so glad to see her recharge berth in her entire life as her lover lay her down on its surface. Before he could straighten up, she seized his arms and yanked his heavy body down atop hers, groaning in relief as their coolant-soaked bodies finally lay entwined. Optimus shuddered at the contact, feeling a few drops of precum leak out of his cord to mix with the moisture seeping from the femme below him. He clenched his jaw, vying for a bit of control, but it was lost to him as Crystal bucked beneath him, desperately urging him to unite with her. She spread her legs invitingly, giving him an optic-popping view of her aroused interface, glistening and practically beckoning him to enter. He was frozen for a moment in rapture, but then his body seized control, and before he even realized it, he was positioning himself for entry. "Please hurry!" the femme begged, an urgent tone in her voice. "I can't take much more!"

The desperate words spurred him on, and, unable to hold back any longer, Optimus thrust deep inside, entering her in one clean stroke. He groaned helplessly as his throbbing erection was surrounded by warmth and wetness. After a brief pause to gather his wits, he began to thrust, starting a smooth, rolling rhythm. His hands moved up and down her sides, as if mapping the terrain.

He was startled out of his rhythm when the femme beneath him suddenly arched up and emitted a high, piercing cry, internal muscle cables clamping down on him with incredible force. Optimus watched in fascination as his new lover's face contorted in an expression of ecstasy, her body writhing beneath him, coming hard. 'Already?' his fogged mind wondered in astonishment. 'I've received few complaints, but come on, I'm not *that* good.' But either he really was that good, or Crystal was an excellent actress, for she was doing some impressive gyrations beneath him. Sounds that he had never even heard before broke free from her voice chip in an attempt to voice her passion. A steadily growing puddle of lubricant formed underneath her thrashing legs, a testament to her true level of arousal. Optimus shook his head in wonder. 'Damn....'

He stared at her, absolutely floored, as she came down off of her high, a grin tugging at her lips. "Mmm," she purred. "Sorry about that, but I just couldn't wait."

"Uh -- um, h-how..." Optimus stammered, unnerved.

Crystal chuckled at his discomfort. "I've been dreaming for millions of years about this moment. I guess reality was just a little too much for me to handle."

"Ah," Optimus said, sounding a bit foolish. He was trying to process, without much success, that this very desirable femme had been lusting after him for such a long time. 'Why think? You've got a gorgeous, responsive femme below you; just enjoy it!' a voice inside spoke up, and it was the best advice he had heard in a long time. With a small smirk, he moved one finger to gently manipulate the sensor node at the top of her interface. Crystal gasped, then surged into orgasm once more, clenching his erect pole in her fervor. "Nice...." Optimus said approvingly. He could get used to this.

"Playing dirty, are we?" Crystal teased breathlessly once she could vocalize properly. She tensed, then suddenly seized Optimus by the waist and rolled over so that he lay beneath her. "I can't argue with the results, but I think it's high time that you got a little pleasure of your own. I'm going to fuck you like that pink bitch never did."

Optimus could do little more than gape at this latest tidbit of information. The dirty language itself was enough to stiffen his cock to the point where he feared it would explode. He was quite eager to let Crystal have a turn pleasuring him, and to see if she could outclass his former mate.

The femme riding atop him smiled craftily as she began to slide up and down his firm pole, relishing the sensations every time it slid back into place. She leaned back, giving her mate a very good view of her swaying breasts and his own erection as it slid in and out of her sheath. Unwilling to just lay back and let her have her way, as he had done occasionally with Alita, Optimus matched her rhythm, thrusting as best he could from below.

'I'm going to give him a shag he won't forget as long as he lives!' Crystal thought wickedly to herself as she put all of her years of experience to good use. She began to move her hips in a circular motion, at the same time clenching her interface cables as tight as they could go. With all of the practice she'd had, the pressure on Prime's cock was nearly crushing.

The Autobot leader soon found himself helpless in the grip of his rising passion. He was positive that the room was not soundproofed, yet he could not stop the loud cries that rose to his lips. For once, he didn't give a slag who heard him. The entire Decepticon army could be standing by the berth and he wouldn't have batted an optic cover. "D-don't stop! Whatever you're doing!" he choked, fearful that the exquisitely strong pressure on his interface would cease. Alita had never done anything like that to him, and he was suddenly, fiercely glad that he had found a femme who could indeed lay him like his former mate never had.

"Come on, baby. Yeah, that's it!" Crystal growled as she lanced herself down hard on his cock, her jarring movements sending a mixture of pain and excruciating pleasure down the shaft. "Give it to me!" The words were rather cliche', but that put no dent in Prime's arousal as his lover continued to coax him to release. Mentally selecting another move from her vast bag of tricks, Crystal snaked one hand around behind her back to where the root of his interface intersected with his body. She caressed it lightly with a fingertip, then moved the digit down to lightly probe at the small opening of his recharge port, which was designed to accommodate an energy plug during times of acute energy loss or other medical emergency. It didn't hurt, of course, that this area was lined with sensitive energy receptors.

Prime's vocalizations were abruptly choked off when he felt the invasive finger brush such a private area. For a moment, he found himself unable to make a sound as every muscle cable in his body tensed, preparing to unleash a massive amount of tension. He hung suspended on the brink of orgasm for what seemed like eternity, every sensation multiplied a thousand-fold. The pulse of his energon pump thundered in his audials, preparing for the immense demands that sexual release created. Every circuit was wide open to input, every filament ablaze with electricity. Optimus was quite sure that if he did not cum soon he would go stark raving mad.

Crystal grinned down at him mockingly, thoroughly relishing his exquisite agony. She let him hang there for a few crucial seconds, denying him any sort of contact that would end the suspense too soon, then finally ended his torment as she jammed her index finger up his recharge port. His audio-splitting scream of release was like music as his body convulsed, trembling violently, cock spraying conducting fluid into her body like a high-pressure hose. Coolant poured off of his body in rivulets, his systems trying desperately to cool themselves. Optimus howled and thrashed beneath her, riding out what may quite possibly be the strongest orgasm he'd ever had. A glance at his handsome face screwed up in indescribable passion was enough to send her over the edge, and the rest of his response was lost to her as her own body suddenly surged in release. Her own shriek rose to mingle with his as her interface cables milked the stiff protrusion nestled within her, her coolant-soaked body trembling against his shaking frame. She felt lubricant streaming out of her opening, soaking the bed beneath them, but she was beyond caring. Tonight was worth a thousand sleepless, yearning, lonely nights.

At last they both came down off of their orgasmic heights, happily drifting in their mutual afterglow, wrapped in each other's arms. Crystal carefully grasped her mate's cock in one hand and lifted herself off, allowing the excess fluids to drain out of her body before rolling off of Prime to lay beside him, nestled in his warm embrace. "I bet you've forgotten all about Alita now," she purred happily, daring to mention her adversary's name.

"Alita who?" he murmured sleepily, allowing his systems to cycle down for some much-needed recharge. The forbidden name did not bring a sting of remorse, as he thought it would. He was just feeling too damn good to be bothered. Usually he could cum two or three times in a lovemaking session, but this dynamo of a fembot had drained him dry in just one shot. It took an awful lot to knock him out in one blow, in a manner of speaking, and he was quite in awe of his new mate's skills. 'I hope she's got a few more tricks where those come from,' he thought blearily as recharge claimed him.

end of Chapter Four

go to Chapter Five
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive