Sex, Lies, and the Autobot Leader

(or The Crush)

by Phantom

Author's note: BEWARE: this fic is extremely rated, full of vulgar language as well as explicit sexual description and innuendo.

Chapter Five
rating: ***+mlp

 

Crystal awoke from pleasant dreams to find herself snuggled against the large, warm form of the mech that she loved. She sighed happily, wriggling closer. The object of her affections murmured something and shifted slightly. Unable to resist, Crystal traced the planes of his face with a fingertip. Primus, he looked so young and defenseless without his mask! Her finger playfully traced his lips, enjoying the warm metallic texture that had brought her so much pleasure the night before. As if in response to her actions, Optimus junior twitched slightly. A wicked grin crossed the femme's face. She knew just how to awaken her lover.

Her hand crept down from his mouth, trailing over his neck to his chest. She teasingly traced the twin window panes mounted on his frame, trying to peer in and see what was inside. Nothing but plush cushions and a steering wheel met her gaze. All the same, a tingle raced up her wrist at the realization that the Matrix was secreted somewhere underneath her hand. She gasped slightly as her own pleasure circuitry activated, aroused by the idea of all that power. Optimus Prime was certainly a catch! Alita One had been such a fool to let him go. Well, now he was hers, and she was not about to make the same mistake. She'd gotten her hooks into him, and she'd do anything in her power to keep him by her side.

Her hand moved lower, brushing past the metal grill of his truck transformation, her optics darting from his face to his twitching cock, which was slowly but surely rising. 'Well, at least part of him is awake,' she thought, stifling a giggle. Just looking at his body sent shivers down her exostructure. Her hand trembled a bit as she inched it lower, down his waist, to teasingly trace circles around the perimeter of his stiff projection. She bit her lip to suppress a groan as his erection stretched to its full extent. She fought the urge to rise up and impale herself on his lovely rod -- this time the pleasure would be all his. It thrilled her to have all of his power in her hands. At this moment he was vulnerable, surrendering control of his body to her. She could almost feel the power flowing through his body, into his interface, which was throbbing, begging her to touch it. Unable to resist any longer, she wrapped her hand around it and began to stroke lightly. Her efforts were gratified by a low moan from Optimus, his head twisting restlessly on his headrest.

Crystal watched raptly as the object of her affection stirred, unconsciously pumping himself in her grasp, seeking to continue the pleasure without really understanding where it was coming from. She admired the sleek lines of his body arching beneath her hand, strength coiled in every muscle cable. A sudden thrill rushed through her as she realized, 'He's *mine!* He's finally mine, and no one else's!' Her fuel pump skipped a beat at the thought. For so long she'd stood on the sidelines, hating Alita for the ease with which she'd found a dependable mate to share a relationship with, but now it was all hers, and nothing in the galaxy could make her give it up.

The femme purred happily, one finger tracing up and down her lover's chest as her hand pumped him below. This gem of a mech was hers to do with as she pleased. To her, he was absolute perfection. She delighted in every quiver of his body, knowing that it was her efforts that caused it. Precum began sliding down his erection, seeping through her hand, and she knew that his release was not far off. In the midst of recharge, his mind was more relaxed and vulnerable to sensation, and thus his endurance was only a fraction of what it was when he was conscious and more in control of his functions.

"Come on, baby. Cum for me," she whispered in his audial, encouraging the mech to release the built-up tension. Optimus was quite eager to obey this particular command, for his body tensed, then shuddered, conductive fluid spurting out of his cock in rhythmic bursts. His optics suddenly powered up, his mouth stretching into a giant O of shock as he came online instantly, finding his body thrashing in divine release. It was all he could do to whimper in surprise, then sink back down on the bed, allowing a final shudder to pass through his sated body. "What was that?" he panted, quite confused and rather disoriented, but not exactly displeased with the sensation.

"Just a little wake-up call," Crystal purred in his audial, her hand gently milking his erection as it softened, the last of the fluid draining out. "And good morning to you too," she teased.

Optimus smiled playfully. "Much better than the chronometer," he said, pulling her down for a kiss. "But what are we going to do about this mess?"

"I'll take care of it," Crystal said instantly, shimmying down his body, ready to lick up the evidence of his passion. Mistaking her intentions, Optimus gently pushed her away. "I'll go take a solvent shower. With your permission, of course."

"Of course," Crystal purred slyly, another plan forming. "You may need a hand, though. You know how hard it is to get cum out of armor joints."

"Yesss..." Optimus said, a bit confused. How would Crystal know that, unless... unless she had had vast sexual experience with males. Enough experience to understand the nuances involved in cleanup. Wow -- so the rumors were true. It was hard to believe that one femme could get around so much. Still, how could he complain? He was reaping the benefit of her experience.

"Right this way," the femme beckoned, stepping into the small room and working the dials of the shower unit. A fine spray of solvent began to rain down in the stall. "Everything's set."

"Ladies first," Optimus winked.

"Don't you ever forget it!" Crystal joked back as she stepped in, moaning as the liquid trickled over her breasts, whose nipples were already hard from the foreplay she'd performed on Optimus. Unable to bear the erotic sight, Optimus quickly joined her, stepping in behind her and reaching around to fondle the prominent spheres. The femme gasped and arched her back, leaning back in to his embrace. "Mmm... lower," she breathed. Never one to turn down an invitation, Optimus allowed his hand to creep down to the cleft between her legs. He was surprised when his fingers became drenched in fluid that was definitely not from the shower. "Excited already?" he asked.

"That's what staring at your gorgeous frame does to me," she replied, gasping sharply as a finger brushed against her nub.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Optimus joked, a smile in his voice as his hand continued its exploration, a finger venturing between her folds. He was rewarded with a squeal as his partner began thrusting against the invasion. He obliged her by inserting another finger and pumping rhythmically.

Crystal panted erotically as her internal temperature soared. Her body trembled with impending climax, and Optimus had to use his other hand to hold her steady, lest she slip. He was astonished at the femme's ability to become hot so easily. Surely it was due to her vast experience, but a tiny part of him wanted to believe that it was due to his efforts alone. He smiled against her neck and rubbed his thumb in a circle over her pleasure nub. Crystal screamed suddenly and began to tremble, fluid gushing from between her legs as climax overcame her. Optimus kept his fingers thrusting within her, his own interface stiffening as her internal muscle cables milked his digits.

"Ohhh..." Crystal sighed as the twinges died away. She removed the hand cupping her nether regions and whirled to face her partner, lust written over her features. Just looking at her expression made Optimus want to cum. His wishes would be soon fulfilled, for Crystal placed her arms on his shoulders, pushed herself up, and sheathed herself on his aching cock. Optimus gave a cry of surprise and nearly toppled over, but soon regained his balance. She thrust herself on his tool like a femme possessed, ecstasy twisting her face into a near-grimace. Blown away by the sudden assault, Optimus felt his arousal spiral out of his control. Unable to get hold of himself, he moaned as cum welled up deep within him. The fact that this femme could make him lose control so easily only served to fuel his arousal. He roared as fluid exploded out of his throbbing cock, flooding the femme gyrating atop him. She greeted his orgasm with another one of her own, her cries rising up to mix with his. It was a miracle that the couple did not topple over as they both shook violently, caught up in a mutual mind-numbing climax.

Optimus panted in her audials, sending a thrill up Crystal's exostructure as she reluctantly extricated herself. Grabbing a cloth, she poured cleansing fluid on it and proceeded to briskly yet thoroughly cleanse the Autobot leader.

"This *is* shaping up to be a good morning," Optimus said teasingly, optics watching avidly as the femme quickly mopped herself up as well.

Crystal flickered an optic sensor at him, the equivalent of a wink. "Stick with me and every day will be a good day," she said playfully.

Prime's chuckle was cut short by a gasp as he consulted his internal chronometer. "By the Matrix, I'm late!" he exclaimed. He darted into the drying nook and allowed the powerful air to evaporate the moisture still on his chassis. "Oh, so am I!" Crystal said, somehow not sounding remorseful at all as she joined the mech to dry off as well. The two bots re-armored themselves in a blur of motion. Optimus paused to give his new ladylove a brief kiss before attaching his faceplate.

The two darted out the door, forgetting all about discretion in their haste to get to their posts on time. Besides, any effort of discretion would be futile, due to the rather unsubtle way they had arrived last night, and the noises that had no doubt leaked through the rather thin walls. Suddenly, something made Optimus stop in his tracks and turn, bumping into another figure. The angry pink femme glared at him. She opened her mouth to tell him off.

Optimus said cheerfully, "See you later, babe!"

Alita's mouth worked angrily. Babe?!! Optimus had never used that word before around her. How dare he call her that! The angry words died in her throat, however, as she realized he was looking down the hall at someone else. He didn't even notice her!

"Not if I see you first!" a trilling voice answered, sounding giddy with happiness.

Optimus waved and walked on, realizing that his slight tardiness was dipping into the zone of severe lateness. Though he could afford to relax his schedule a bit more, the Autobot army did not run itself. He quickened his pace, his mind running through his 'things to do' list of the day, though it occasionally flashed back to last night's pleasure.

Alita was left gaping in the middle of the hallway. Her processor struggled to make sense of the scene that had just played itself out before her. It was worse than being snubbed -- it was like she didn't exist for him anymore! She had relished his mournful expression, the way he bravely tried to drag himself through another day without her while she worked her way through the Autobot army, dating a different mech every night. She figured that some femme would snatch him up sooner or later -- after all, he had been elected "Most Eligible Mech" in their secret election -- but this was intolerable! Her former life mate was sleeping with her worst enemy! Of all the femmes for him to take up with!

A small, strangled noise of rage finally escaped her vocal unit as her hands clenched into fists. Leave it to Crystal to twist and pervert even the most righteous of males! With her, Optimus had been gallant and almost too respectful at first, and even when he had finally loosened up, he kept all hanky-panky behind closed doors. They rarely even held hands in public, wanting the troops to accept them as co-commanders and not as a romantic item. Still, word leaked out, as it does in such tight circles, and their relationship had been an open secret, never acknowledged but widely known and accepted. Optimus and Alita became off-limits for anyone seeking a long-term relationship.

Alita didn't even mind the fact that he was having a spontaneous fling. Sure, it surprised her, since her former lover wasn't known for spontaneous action, but it had happened more than once in the past. He had always returned to her, more faithful than ever. Each pardoned the other's indiscretions and chalked it up to loneliness or the need for a change of pace. But -- ugh! This time Alita had to question the Autobot leader's sanity. Her face twisted into a grimace, causing a few passerby to shrink away, lest she vent her anger upon them. To put it quite bluntly, Crystal was commonly known as the army's slut, running through the ranks faster than she used up a bottle of polish. Promiscuity was one thing, for most of the femmes had been around the block a few times, but only Crystal could brag of such an immense track record. She had interfaced with three-fourths of the Autobot ranks, and the other fourth was either too young, gay, physically unable, or had too-high standards to accommodate her. And then there was the Decepticon army.... Alita's CPU quickly killed that train of thought. Best not to get into that. She couldn't blame Crystal for doing her job.

Finding her mobility again, Alita whirled on her heel and stomped loudly back to her temporary quarters. The hall's occupants quickly pressed themselves up against the walls in order to avoid her wrath. Alita rarely got angry, but when she did, she was meaner than a cyber-pit-bull. The fuming femme muttered as she stomped, plans of revenge rapidly forming and dissolving in her mind. One thing was sure -- she'd get that femme if it was the last thing she did!

end of Chapter Five

go to Chapter Six
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive