Sex, Lies, and the Autobot Leader

(or The Crush)

by Phantom

Author's note: BEWARE: this fic is extremely rated, full of vulgar language as well as explicit sexual description and innuendo.

Chapter Six
rating: non-sexual

Heads turned to follow Crystal as she traipsed happily down the hall, humming loudly. That in itself was enough to feed the gossip mill, which was already churning out wild rumors about the events of the previous night. Every optic seemed glued to the femme, who, oddly enough, was oblivious of the unusual attention paid to her. Only one mech's gaze mattered to her now.

"Hi, guys!" she chirped as she bounced into the femmes' private rec room. Heads swiveled at the unusual chipper note in the femme's voice. Truth be told, Crystal usually skulked around, going about her business and generally keeping to herself. She was the fly in the ointment, the friction point within the normally tight unit of the femme fatales. Some of the femmes were disgusted with Crystal, others tolerated her for the sake of the group, and a select few were friends with her. Even her friends, however, were sometimes perplexed by her behavior.

"Hello, Crystal," Chromia said, sounding a bit guarded. "You sound awfully happy today. Did you have a nice time last night?"

"You could say that," the femme purred, half of her wanting to savor her secret, the other half wanting to scream it out from the highest rooftop.

"Don't keep us in suspense," Moonracer chided, pulling out a chair for her friend. Moonracer and Crystal often got into mischief together, causing the elder femmes to shake their heads wearily.

Crystal allowed a sly smile to cross her face. "Well, I met someone last night. A guy...." This announcement was greeted with a chorus of groans. "Hey, come on! This time was different."

"How so?" Sunrunner sneered. "They all seem to end alike."

Crystal was in too good of a mood to let such biting sarcasm to get her down. "This mech actually means something to me."

"Ooohoohooh! Did it really happen with Optimus?" Moonracer squealed, bouncing in her seat. "We all know how he's suddenly become available."

"Actually, yes," Crystal said, trying to sound casual, but a tremor of excitement betrayed her.

"OhMYGOOOOOOOOOD!" Moonracer screamed and hugged her friend. Crystal finally allowed her excitement to show, and the two jumped up and down, yelling excitedly.

Sunrunner scowled and opened her mouth, but Chromia shook her head. "Let them have their fun," she said quietly. "Don't spoil this for Crystal."

When the two calmed down enough to be coherent, Chromia gestured for them to sit down. "So tell us about it," she said, trying not to let on how scandalized she was. She had been friends with Optimus for an awfully long time. How this had happened was beyond her understanding, but she could see how pleased Crystal was about it and vowed not to spoil the poor femme's happiness.

Crystal sat down with a blissful smile, eager to tell her tale. She began, "Well, I went to Club Cyber like I usually do...." Despite themselves, all of the femmes found themselves leaning in to soak up every detail. Arcee and Phoenix looked up from their holomagazines and pulled their chairs over to the ever-growing throng.

"And we chatted for awhile at the table, and...."

"Come on, get to the good part!" Phoenix said impatiently. "Did you shag the guy or not?"

"Did I ever!" Crystal beamed. "And before you ask, yes, it was even better than I imagined it would be." Her eyes glazed over at the memory, a smile tingeing her faceplate.

She was immediately bombarded with questions, such as "How big is it?" "What color is it?" "Is it true that it's ribbed?"

Crystal waved them all away with a laugh. "It's huge, it's blue, and sadly, it's not ribbed, but believe me, it satisfies."

Chromia was torn between turning away and drinking in the details. Much as this voyeuristic peek into the Autobot leader's private sex life sickened her, she had to admit, a part of her was quite curious as to what the upright commander got up to when the doors were sealed.

"Well, I think it's disgusting," Sunrunner growled, but her voice of dissention was lot amidst the excited din of gossiping females.

Crystal was in the midst of a lengthy description of Prime's unit when an unnatural hush fell over the group. Oblivious to the expectant horror written on the faces of her comrades, Crystal chattered on, caught up in the moment.

"Well, isn't this a cozy scene," a feminine voice said, in a tone cold enough to solidify antifreeze. That finally got through to the love-struck femme.

Whirling, Crystal's gaze locked with the flinty-eyed expression of the Femme commander. "Slag, just what I needed to spoil my good mood," she muttered at a sub-audial tone, which was received by its target nonetheless.

"What was that, soldier?" Alita asked, her voice taking on a dangerous edge.

"Absolutely noting that you should concern yourself with, Miz Femme Commander," Crystal replied with more than a touch of sarcasm.

"Ladies, please, let's at least pretend to be civilized," Chromia said nervously, not wanting the situation to deteriorate any further. Normally the two femmes rubbed each other the wrong way, somehow managing to irritate each other just by being in the same room, so the deliberate provocation was bound to open a whole can of worms.

Alita clapped her hands together, businesslike. "Okay, ladies, time for your assignments. Chromia, you'll supervise the continuing integration of our faction with the general army. Moonracer, you'll work on upgrading our old weaponry to current standards. And Crystal," her voice took on a smug note, "your assignment is to clean out the femme waste extraction facilities."

The femme commander relished the shocked look of disgust that came over her adversary's features. "Ugh! No way! I did that last week! It's Sunrunner's turn!"

"Afraid not," Alita replied coldly. "I need her to monitor radio signals coming from the Decepticons' last known position, just to make sure they're not yet at full strength."

"But I'M the intelligence specialist!" Crystal argued. "That should be my job!"

"But Sunrunner needs to learn more skills," Alita said calmly, allowing a small, triumphant smile to tinge her faceplate.

'Slag you, bitch!' Crystal thought viciously, just barely biting the words back from her vocal unit. That would only make things worse. "As you command, Alita," the femme said mockingly, saluting sloppily and turning on her heel to go.

"A word, please," Chromia said firmly, taking her commander's arm and steering her into the tiny sleeping nook reserved for any femme that needed a place to crash. Chromia wasn't about to directly challenge her leader in front of the troops, but once they were alone, she let fly. "Alita, what is wrong with you? This has nothing to do with duty; this is sheer vindictiveness! I have to confess that Crystal isn't one of my favorite people, but she doesn't deserve this! And you can't use her position to get back at her. Do you really despise her that much?"

"Yes!" the femme commander spat. "I am sick of that tramp tearing her way through the male faction of this army! She's nothing but an immoral slut, and I am going to see that she realizes just how low she really is!"

Chromia arched an optic ridge. "Seems that you're not as over Optimus as you'd like to think."

Alita fixed her friend with a piercing gaze. "Leave him out of this! It's over, and that's it."

Chromia shook her head ruefully. "It seems that your head has accepted that, but your heart hasn't. You wouldn't be so cruel to Crystal if you had."

Alita glared at the mention of that name. "Oh, believe me, that's just the icing on the cake! That bitch has had this coming for millions of years! Now that we're not so dependent on her, we don't have to tolerate this kind of behavior. I'm sure that she still has some marginal value, so if we can manage to discipline her, perhaps we can get some use out of her yet."

"Listen to yourself!" Chromia cried. "Alita, this is wrong! You're letting jealousy blind you! Nobody, not even Crystal, deserves this kind of treatment."

"My mind is made up," the pink femme said coldly. "My decision stands. Good day, Chromia." With that she exited, leaving the elder femme shaking her head sadly. What had become of her best friend?

end of Chapter Six

go to Chapter Seven
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive