Sex, Lies, and the Autobot Leader

(or The Crush)

by Phantom

Author's note: BEWARE: this fic is extremely rated, full of vulgar language as well as explicit sexual description and innuendo.

Chapter Seven
rating: ***+m

"Slag it all," Crystal grumbled under her vocal modulator as she lugged out the proper cleansing supplies. She couldn't believe how a day that had started out so wonderfully could go rotten so fast. And to top it all off, she had just had cleaning duty last week! Of course, she didn't buy Alita's flimsy excuses for a moment. She saw right through her commander's efforts to jerk her around. There had never been any real liking between the two femmes, but Crystal had done her best to keep to herself. Now her relationship with the Autobot leader had raised Alita's ire, but that didn't mean that Crystal had to stand around and take it. She'd play along for now, since Alita was just mad enough to slap her with insubordination if she disobeyed, but she'd find a way to get out of her sphere of influence very soon. Then, very soon indeed, she could get going with a little revenge plan of her own. Still, many said that living well was its own revenge, and she herself had Optimus, didn't she? She'd see to it that that pink nightmare never got her boy-toy back!

Crystal jerked the cleansing unit back and forth, venting her frustration. The silicon tendrils of the unit spun around in circles, capturing whatever dirt and particulate lay on the floor. This was the easiest, part, though. Crystal was *not* looking forward to cleaning the individual waste extraction units. That was where the job got messy.

Crystal studied the mop-like device in her hands as the motor spun the cleaning tendrils around. Its handle vibrated pleasantly in her hand, and, enjoying the sensation, the femme allowed her mind to wander back to the morning's pleasant activities. She shuddered deliciously as the memories came back strongly, almost like tactile sensations. "Mmm," she purred as she felt her port widen slightly and moisten.

Her thoughts were jolted back to reality as the mop jerked in her hand, threatening to spin right out of her hand and splash cleansing fluid everywhere. Crystal hastily grasped it in both hands, getting the mechanism under control. She glanced down at the blue cylindrical handle in her hands, a wicked smile spreading across her face. It was wide with a rounded tip, and it was blue, her new favorite color... and it vibrated....

"Looks about right," Crystal mused, a naughty idea entering her CPU. She was all for anything kinky, and right now she certainly could use a chance to blow off some steam. Giggling to herself, she brought the mop-o-matic over to a small ultraviolet-ray sterilizer mounted on the wall. Her hands shook in anticipation as she sterilized every inch of her new toy's handle. Transformers weren't at risk from normal terran germs, but particulate and grime played havoc with their systems, and though their exostructures were protected, moisture could easily cause a rust infection in unshielded internal mechanisms. Such sterilizing units helped to cut down on foreign elements entering a robot's chassis.

Satisfied with her cleansing job, Crystal kissed the tip of her mop, then flickered her oral probe over it, imagining it was Prime's fat cock, throbbing in her hand. 'Guess I am as perverted as people say,' she thought to herself without remorse. Who cared what others thought? As long as she got pleasure out of it, she didn't care.

A flick of a switch increased the vibrations in her hand, and the femme moaned as she trailed the handle down to her breasts, allowing the tremors to stimulate her silicon nipples. She shuddered deliciously, and her port began to twitch in anticipation, leaking fluid down her legs. Unable to bear the suspense, she gave in to her rampaging lust and slipped the mop handle past her damp folds. "Aaaaah!" she cried, working the makeshift vibrator in and out, feeling her systems shut down from pleasure overload. Truth be told, Crystal was quite proud of her ability to achieve pleasure virtually anywhere, and from nearly anything. Glancing at some innocent object that had brought her pleasure in the past could instantly make her hot and desperate for release. She had done this so often that the smallest thing could send her into ecstasies.

"Ohhh.... mmm yeah," she panted, arching her back and driving herself onto the long stick. What it lacked in thickness, it make up for in sheer length, tickling circuits untouched by a male cock. 'I'm enjoying myself immensely, so *there*, Alita!' she thought viciously, legs trembling at the approach of orgasm. One hand worked the mop while the other pinched her nipples, sending bursts of fire down to her already over-stimulated port. Feeling her legs about to give out, she backed up against the wall and leaned her weight against it, leaving her free to thrust as hard as she wanted against her lovely intruder. Whimpering, dying to cum, she moved her hand from her nipples and fingered her clit, seeking to bring an explosive end to her torment. Lubricant poured from her slit to coat the floor, but Crystal paid it no heed. If she was going to clean up a mess, she might as well make a large one herself, and have a damn good time as well.

At last her passion crested, and she screamed aloud as her internal muscle cables clamped down on the mop handle, spasming in delight. She curled forward, entire body jerking spasmodically in the throes of orgasm. Drops of fluid seeped through her optic sensors at the sheer intensity of it all. She was cumming hard, and she loved every second of it. No matter how many lovers she'd had, she found that a vibrator did a thorough job of satisfying her. This time it was just her and her toy. No matter what Alita did to her, she couldn't stop this. The concept of what Alita would think if she knew how she was spending her cleaning time, and what Optimus would think if he could see it, triggered another violent orgasm. Crystal cried out as her thighs trembled uncontrollably, fluid spewing onto the floor from her throbbing interface. She milked the experience for every second it was worth, writhing and moaning, not giving a damn what she looked or sounded like. She was lost in a world of pleasure of her own creation, and she wouldn't give it up for anything.

At last, her orgasm died down, and the femme collapsed to the floor, the mop still buzzing away. Crystal smiled wearily, removing the toy from her inner folds. Perhaps cleaning out the waste extraction room wasn't such an arduous task after all.

Finally, she convinced herself to get up and clean off the object of her affections. Once it was dry enough to use, she set about mopping up the sizeable puddles that she had created in the midst of her lust. She hummed happily to herself as she set herself to her task. If this was Alita's idea of punishment, she'd take it any day!

end of Chapter Seven

go to Chapter Eight
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive