Sex, Lies, and the Autobot Leader

(or The Crush)

by Phantom

Author's note: BEWARE: this fic is extremely rated, full of vulgar language as well as explicit sexual description and innuendo.

Chapter Nine
rating: ***+molp

Optimus Prime sat his desk, flipping through piles of documents, sorting them in order of importance, as he had always done for the nine million years that he had been leader (besides the four that he had been dormant). Somehow, this time the prospect of work seemed even less appealing than before. He couldn't say that paperwork was his favorite part of the job, but it had to be done, and usually it distracted him from thinking about matters that were painful to him. Lately his workload had dwindled to almost nothing, but today the small pile seemed like an enormous mountain. He wasn't in the mood for dreary paperwork. Come to think of it, he wasn't in the mood to work at all. Still, there was no sense in putting it off, since there wasn't a whole lot, and the pile would only grow if he didn't weed it out now. Sighing, he opened yet another folder and thumbed through its contents.

A small smile crossed his covered face as his mind wandered back to the very pleasant events of the night before. Now that was a way for a mech to spend his time... who needed paperwork when he had a lovely and talented femme like that? The folder slipped from his hand unnoticed, papers spilling over the floor as his CPU fondly recalled some of the more dramatic details of last night's meeting.

He jumped slightly as his interface twitched slightly in remembrance of last night's exercise. 'I really should get this paperwork done,' he told himself, but it sounded lame, even to his own audials. With a resigned sigh, he bent down to straighten up the papers that had fallen. As he did so, his interface rubbed against its protective sheath, further stimulating the sensitive circuitry, and the appendage began to grow. Optimus tossed the disarrayed folder on the desk with a half-sigh, half-groan. He was surprised at Optimus Junior's stamina today. After being drained several times, he still wanted more. He hadn't wanted interface this much since... He banished all thoughts of his former mate from his mind. He was with Crystal now, and she fulfilled all his needs. Alita was in the past, and he was determined to keep it that way.

Prime sat back in his large, cushioned desk chair, studying his covered interface thoughtfully. The organ inside stiffened and grew a bit more, as if the gaze were a physical caress. Smirking a bit, Optimus removed the restrictive codpiece and put it on his desk, allowing his interface room to expand. His fingertips teasingly traced his rapidly hardening rod, hips twitching at the delicious contact. 'Why should I have to take care of this myself?' he wondered suddenly. 'Crystal was more than willing to jump me last night. I certainly hope she hasn't lost interest so fast, since I have a nice present for her here just raring to go.'

Optimus settled back in his comfortable chair, resisting the overwhelming urge to grab his cock and just wail away. "Optimus Prime to Crystal," he said, managing to keep his vocal unit somewhat steady.

"Crystal here," a sultry voice replied. "What can I do for you, sir?"

'Fuck me blind,' the mech thought, the dirty words bringing him to full hardness. Instead, he replied, "I have a special job for you. Please report to my office ASAP."

A throaty chuckle floated out from the receiver, sending delicious shivers down his exostructure. "As you command, sir. On my way."

"Optimus out," the commander said, unable to keep a note of excitement from entering his voice. He sat back, one hand gently fingering the head of his interface, to await the arrival of his sexy siren.

It seemed like an eternity until the buzzer at his office door sounded. "Um... who is it?" he said a bit nervously, suddenly fearful that Kup or Ironhide had decided to drop by and discuss the defense upgrades after all.

"Operative Crystal, reporting for duty," a sexy voice replied, dispelling his fears.

Optimus groaned as his interface jerked. Primus, just listening to her voice could get him off in seconds. He idly wondered what radio sex with her would be like. He pressed a button underneath his desk that unlocked the door. "Please come in," he invited her.

Crystal stepped into the office, optics roving around, trying to take everything in at once. Once she had cleared the doors, Optimus pressed another button, and the doors slid shut and automatically locked, assuring their privacy. "So, what do you think?" he said off-handedly.

"It's very official-looking," Crystal said, a bit overwhelmed at finally being in such an important place, alone with the mighty Autobot commander. Her gaze finally landed on his codpiece sitting on the desk, and her optics winded. A smile tinged her faceplate, but a glance at Prime's expression bade her to stifle it. This was some kind of role-playing game for him, and she was determined to play it out to its natural and inevitable conclusion. She trembled slightly, feeling herself become moist at the very idea of getting down to a very different kind of business in this office.

"So, commander, what are my orders?" she asked playfully, strutting past his desk, allowing him an optic-popping view of her aft.

Optimus shuddered behind the desk, very relieved that his exposed torso was not within view. He steepled his hands, resting the elbows on the desktop. "So, Crystal, I hear that you have quite a reputation. Your talents must be great. I wonder if you would demonstrate some of your skills for me."

"Your wish is my command," Crystal purred, arching her back and showing off her breastplate.

"Perhaps you could start by removing your breastplate," Optimus suggested, fighting hard to keep his vocal module under control. Primus, he was getting so excited by this that he feared his erection would burst! He had done some role-playing games with Alita before, but never in this office, and never to such a serious degree. The fact that Crystal was a subordinate officer made all of this more real, more sharp, with an edge to it. Although he did not want to take advantage of her, there was a part of him that craved to play out this game. He had always wanted to call a femme in and command her to strip before him, while all the while his interface throbbed, hidden by the immense desk. He had not been quite sure why, but he had never felt comfortable sharing this perverse desire with his former mate.

Crystal smiled craftily at his suggestion, reaching up unhesitatingly to remove the offending armor. She dropped it by her side and turned in a slow circle, allowing him to admire every inch of exposed metal. Once again she arched her back, thrusting the buoyant spheres into the air. They jiggled enticingly, wrenching a moan from the mech, who was rapidly becoming aroused.

"Very nice," the mech panted, enjoying his private show. "But they'd look so much better if you'd hold them yourself."

"Certainly," the femme smiled, cupping her twin orbs in her hands, holding them out for inspection. Once she was sure that Optimus had gotten a good view, she began to slowly run her hands over them, moaning freely at the pleasure it brought her. Moisture gathered in her sodpiece, tickling her already aroused interface port. Her fingers pinched the silicon nipples lightly, bringing them to attention.

Optimus shuddered, feeling a drop of precum leak out of his erect cord. He was busy committing this forbidden display to permanent memory, the prurient part of his psyche eating up this naughty show. His folded hands twitched on the desk, aching to reach down and soothe the ache below. No, that would ruin all the fun. He would let the show alone work its magic on his erection.

Crystal whimpered as she saw his hands twitch, knowing what it was he wanted to reach out and touch. She herself wanted to wrap her hands around that enormous pole and lick it like it was a gigantic enersweet pop. She pinched her nipples hard, gasping at the combination of pain and pleasure. Green-tinged lubricant began to trickle out of her sodpiece to run down her leg. "Ahh yes," she panted. "Enjoying the show, commander?" Itching to touch herself, her hands meandered down her chassis, rubbing her belly in slow circles.

"Mmm," Optimus replied, trying to sound uninterested and failing miserably. His hands trembled again, requiring immense willpower to keep them on the table. "Very well, lieutenant. Please continue."

"With pleasure," Crystal sighed, rubbing her port through her sodpiece. She began to pant, unable to hold back. She was highly orgasmic by nature, and this risqué display in the Autobot leader's private office was definitely getting her engine hot. She could feel her interface cables twinging already, getting ready for release. Within the blink of an optic cover, her sodpiece was joining her breastplate on the floor. Crystal turned her back on the mech and peeked coyly over her shoulder. She spread her legs, giving Optimus a yummy view of her aft and just a hint of interface. A low moan rumbled from the mech behind her, sending a squirt of lube flowing from her slit. "P-please, sir," she gasped, vocal unit hitching in lust. "Permission to continue?"

"Permission granted," Optimus gasped, no longer able to conceal his excitement. He pushed his chair back, allowing Crystal to look upon his monstrous erection, throbbing to the beat of his thudding fuel pump. As her fingers ventured between her legs, his own hand followed suit, wrapping around his stiff pole. A whimper escaped his pressed lips, betraying his extreme arousal. He had always had an extreme sense of shame about auto-pleasure and refused to perform for anyone, Alita included, who had had to sneak about to catch him in the act. The rational part of his mind knew that it was a natural act, but he just couldn't get comfortable with it. He resorted to auto-pleasure only when his need grew to galactic proportions, turning him into a major grouch, affecting his work. At such times, he would usually grab hold and stroke rapidly, trying to bring the distasteful deed to a quick conclusion. And yet there was the occasional night where he told himself that if he was going to do the dirty deed, he'd go all the way and enjoy it while he could, lighting energon tapers, reading porno magazines and watching porn vids while rubbing scented oil all over his body. Of course, he felt immensely guilty the next day and locked his porno collection away, swearing to get rid of it yet never quite bringing himself to do so. He never told Alita about such nights, though he was sure that she knew about them. He just wanted to pretend that he didn't have to do such things.

He had no idea what prompted to reveal this, in his opinion, dirty side of his personality to Crystal, but he was in ecstasy over it. His fingers rubbed the knob of his cock, gathering precum and smearing it down his length, making it slick and easy to stroke. "Ohh, yeah, baby, that's it," he growled, letting his repressed sexual side bear itself in all its depraved splendor. "Stick a finger inside yourself," he commanded, gasping sharply as pressure began to gather at the base of his cock, signaling his imminent orgasm.

"Ooh, yes sir, Optimus! I live to obey!" Crystal played the part to the hilt, seeing how it aroused Prime to order her to do such naughty things to herself. Not hesitating for a second, she inserted her index finger past her folds, wiggling it in her channel. "Oh mmm yeah, I'm gonna cum! Please sir, let me cum!"

"Permission granted!" Optimus cried, adding his other hand to the mix, rubbing the interface head as his other hand continued fisting his pulsing erection. "Ah gods, I'm cumming too!" he wailed as his cock erupted suddenly, spewing fluid all over his body, the chair, and the desk. His back arched, thrusting his squirting pole in the air, a few drops flying to strike Crystal's overheated frame. The incredible sight of the upright Autobot leader arching in his chair, spraying cum all over his office desk, drove her absolutely mad, and as his juice struck her body, she lost control, muscle cables clamping down on her finger as she began cumming her sweet CPU out. "YEESSSSSS!" she hissed, body twitching like a live wire, unable to check the waves of pleasure that flooded her in waves. One glance at the drained Autobot leader covered in cum set her off again, and she shrieked as a second wave hit her, driving two more fingers up her slit and pumping them as fast as she could. "Uh mmm," she grunted unintelligibly, unable to articulate the sensations wracking her lithe frame. She collapsed to the floor as the tremors faded away, twitching now and then, caught up in afterglow.

After taking a moment to gather her strength, Crystal came around the desk and planted a heated kiss on Prime's exposed face. "I see you enjoyed that."

All Optimus could do was nod weakly, a vague sense of confusion settling over him. Why on Cybertron had he just done that? His train of thought was broken, however, as Crystal's fingertips traced down his sensitive chest to his spent interface, coated in conductive fluids. "Looks like you need a wash," she teased, and, before Optimus could even form a reply, she knelt and popped the unit into her mouth like it was a succulent treat. "Mmm," she purred, the vibrations traveling down its length.

Optimus choked on a gasp as his interface began to harden once more, despite the rather massive release just moments ago. What was it about this femme that got him going? He leaned back and moaned as she tongued the tip of his cock, then inserted him in her mouth whole, working the entire length in her mouth. The Autobot leader shuddered in helpless delight. Surges ran down his excited unit. There was something different, something he hadn't felt before. Not only was her entire mouth working his unit, she had managed to get the entire length into her mouth. The tip of his erection rubbed against her throat and he cried out, hands convulsing on the back of her head, barely able to keep from cumming. By the deities, she was deep-throating him! Alita had always given delicious head, but nothing like this! She complained that deep-throating gagged her and refused to do it. But naturally, Crystal was a pro, and all too eager to please.

Crystal pulled her head away from Prime's now painfully erect interface, giving it one fond look before rising to her feet. "N-no!" Optimus stammered, dismayed at the abrupt cutoff of such divine sensations, but that thought was driven out of his mind as Crystal reared up and impaled herself on his throbbing unit. Prime was infinitely grateful for the soundproofing in his office as his back arched, and a keening cry escaped his throat. Crystal thrust atop him like a femme possessed, blown away by the realization that she was screwing the Autobot leader, sitting in his office chair, of all places!

With a feral growl, Optimus stood suddenly, grabbing the femme around the waist to keep himself buried deep within her. He freed up one arm and used it to sweep his desk clean, ignoring the snow of paper and disks as it all clattered to the ground. Crystal whimpered and writhed on his cock, eating up the naughty activity. Optimus placed the femme on his now-clear desk, allowing her legs to dangle over the side as he thrust into her as hard as he could. The desk creaked ominously, and the computer threatened to topple onto the ground under the force of his frenzied thrusts.

"Oh, unngh.... Primus!" Optimus cried, lost to everything but the wetness enveloping his cock. His body tensed, feeling the onset of climax. Crystal bit him on the shoulder, and Optimus yelped at the sudden pain, shuddering as it spurred him over the edge. Once again, fluid rushed out of his pole, flooding the writhing femme beneath him. Crystal screamed her own release as his essence filled her, cumming as if she hadn't released in a long, long time. Though the climax was intense, it was short-lived, and soon the lovers collapsed in each other's arms, drained but satisfied, at least for the moment.

Optimus suddenly realized where he was and what he was doing, and he abruptly straightened up, pulling out of Crystal and hastening to find some cloths to wipe themselves off. He hastily attended to his own body, flinching as the material chafed his sensitive unit, as Crystal did the same to her own frame, albeit much slower, seeming to like the mess that they'd made together. Seeing that there would be no more fun that day, she re-armored, watching as her lover did the same, noting that he seemed a bit tense and nervous about what they'd just shared.

Crystal came over to him once he was fully armored, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. "Nice. You're a better lay than Megatron any day."

"W-what?" Optimus choked, unable to believe what he'd just heard. "What did you just say?"

Crystal jumped up as if she had been zapped with a live wire. "It was nothing," she muttered, backing up and turning away, clearly wishing she hadn't let that tidbit of information slip out.

"No, I want to know exactly what you meant by that statement," Optimus said rather harshly, coming up behind Crystal and spinning her around to face him. "Have you been sleeping with the enemy?"

"How appropriate," Crystal said bitterly. "When you put it that way, I guess I have been."

"Primus," Optimus gasped. "You really *are* a whore, aren't you? The Autobot army isn't good enough for you, so you get your kicks on the other side of the fence? What do they ask in return for servicing you?"

Crystal's face crumpled, and for a moment she looked like she was going to cry. "I didn't expect you to understand," she choked. "After all, you're a mech, you've never had it as hard as we femmes did. We had to scrounge in the Empty Lands for scraps of energon, perform countless raids against Shockwave's fortress, each riskier than the last. We did what we had to do to survive. None of us liked it, but we each knew that it was the price we paid to stay alive. As abominable as things got, life was still too precious to let go." Her lip curled as she fixed the Autobot with a disgusted look. "But you and your cowboys blasted off the planet without a backward glance, leaving us behind to fend for ourselves. We thought you were all dead, and many of the femmes had trouble keeping their spirits alive at the thought of living without their mates. Still, we survived, and the concept became a mantra to us."

Crystal's fists bunched into fists, and her whole frame shook with repressed anger and bitterness. "You stand here and accuse me of consorting with the enemy, when it was my job! Or didn't you know that my unofficial function is 'whore for the Decepticons?'" She smiled bitterly at the shocked look on Optimus Prime's exposed face. "Yeah, you heard right. It's actually my job. Alita *orders* me to have sex with the Decepticons! You wouldn't think that a SLUT like me would mind," she spat, "but some of them, like Bombshell, have some really disgusting fetishes. I can't tell you how many times I just wanted to wash myself off with acid after an encounter with them. I suppose I can't really blame you -- you're just a man, you can't be expected to understand. But the other femmes know exactly how degrading this kind of work is, but instead of giving me the smallest measure of respect, they look at me as if I crawled out of a waste extractor. Just once, I wish I could be accepted for what I am, shady past and all!"

Prime gazed at her, speechless with horror. He'd had absolutely no idea about any of this. He'd known that the femmes had had to do some less than desirable things to survive, but this exceeded his worst imaginings. All this time he'd believed that the Autobot army had a worthy cause, and that every soldier was prepared to make sacrifices to achieve those goals. But where should he draw the line? When did the sacrifice become too much to make? Here was Crystal, a prime example of a victim in a war without conscience or morals. By Primus, did he make such demands on every soldier under his command? And how could Alita, in all conscience, allow one of her troops to go to such deplorable lengths to gain an advantage over the Decepticons? He shook his head, physically and mentally sickened by the whole idea. They were all Autobots. They were supposed to be better than that. And what had he, Optimus Prime, noble and mighty leader of the Autobots, done? He'd overreacted to a statement she had made, and in the heat of the moment had called her all the vile names that had been whispered behind her back for so long. He'd allowed jealousy and the worries that she was a spy override his better judgment. All she had wanted to do was to give him pleasure, and he had insulted her. He hung his head in shame. Could he tell himself, in good conscience, that he was above that kind of behavior?

"Crystal," he choked, lifting his head to fix her with a guilt-ridden gaze. "I'm so sorry. I had absolutely no idea. Can I ever make it up to you?" He folded the trembling femme into his arms.

"It's a start," Crystal said, her voice muffled, burying her head against his massive chest. "Oh, Optimus, it should be me begging you for forgiveness. I thought you knew about my real job specifications, and I overreacted at your accusations. I hope you can forgive me."

Optimus was unspeakably saddened by those words. Was her self-worth so low that she'd beg him for forgiveness after he insulted her? "B--but I called you a--" He broke off, unable to voice the disgusting word.

"Oh, don't worry about that. Everybody does," Crystal said matter-of-factly, though an edge of bitterness betrayed her. "Frankly, I don't blame them. It may be my job to seduce Decepticons for their knowledge, but I have worked my way through the Autobot ranks as well. I've made a lot of enemies without meaning to, and the femmes all hate me for having stolen away their mechs at one point or another."

Optimus felt a sense of dread settle in his chest like a stone. "But you deserve so much better," he said softly. "I can't believe you are treated this way by your own people. And for doing your job, no less." He shuddered once more at the incomprehensible thought.

Crystal lifted her face to look at him sadly, for once letting her true pain show. "I've always been treated this way. I've never known anything better."

Optimus made a promise to himself right then and there that Crystal would learn what it was like to be treated properly. "I'll teach you," he whispered, kissing the top of her head. He couldn't believe how quickly this relationship had gone from casual fling to something much deeper and ambiguous. Although he held this battered femme in his arms, a part of him yearned to be alone, to absorb and ponder this shocking information in privacy. But Crystal needed him, and he, for one, was not about to let her down. Someone had to be there for her. Then why did this whole relationship leave him with a feeling of foreboding?

end of Chapter Nine

go to Chapter Ten
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive