Sex, Lies, and the Autobot Leader

(or The Crush)

by Phantom

Author's note: BEWARE: this fic is extremely rated, full of vulgar language as well as explicit sexual description and innuendo.

Chapter Thirteen
rating: ***+oap
*Special warning about anal sex!*

Crystal's fears evaporated as soon as the shuttles set a landing course for Iacon's main landing pad, and she spotted Optimus Prime outside, waiting for them. And yet, despite the wave of relief that flooded her, a tight knot of fear remained deep in her belly. 'Stop being so silly,' she told herself. 'He came, didn't he? He cares about me after all!' Still, a part of herself, the part that had been abandoned too many times, remained unconvinced.

As the Stealth III approached the landing pad, it released her, and its pilot coaxed her through the landing sequence. With trembling hands, Crystal guided down the shuttle to its docking space. "Thank Primus!" she cried as soon as the ship touched down. "I *never* want to go through that again!!"

"You won't, I promise," said a warm, caring voice. Crystal spun about in her seat to see Optimus standing at the open shuttle door, the pilot and small crew of the Stealth III behind him.

"Optimus!!" she cried happily, launching herself out of her seat and into his arms, causing him to stagger a bit under the unexpected assault. "I was so scared!" she cried, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her face into his chest. "The only thing that kept me sane was the thought of you."

Optimus patted her back a bit awkwardly, taken aback by this sudden display of affection. "Well, you're safe now, and you have nothing to worry about. I'm here for you."

"A-Alita sent me off on that dreadful farce! There's no telling what she'll do next to get rid of me!" Crystal trembled in dread. Normally she could give as well as she got, but this latest experience had taken a lot out of her. She wasn't up to any more plots of revenge any time soon.

"Don't worry," Optimus murmured comfortingly in her audial. "Alita has been stripped of rank and will be court-martialed soon due to her abuse of power. You have nothing to fear from her, since she has been restricted to quarters."

"Oh, Optimus, you're the best!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around his neck. "I never should have doubted you! I feel so lucky to have you as a partner."

"Hrm, well, thank you," Optimus said, fidgeting uncomfortably. The shuttle crew wisely took its cue and beat a hasty retreat. "I've given you the next two days off to recover. Perhaps you'd like to go to your quarters to rest now."

"I would," Crystal drawled playfully, "but not alone! I want you with me to make me feel secure. Don't worry," she winked, "there's something in it for you too!"

Optimus gasped as her nimble fingers stroked his chest suggestively. "Uh, don't you think you're moving things along a bit fast?"

"Not at all," Crystal replied confidently. "I missed you so much it hurt! I need to make sure that you're actually still here. Besides, I already know that you're the mech that I want, so why bother putting this off? I know you want to do this as well."

"Uhh, mmm, alright," Optimus murmured as her fingers slipped lower, pressing gently on his codpiece. He mentally cursed the lusty part of him that wanted urgently to mate. What had happened to his promise to treat her right, like a real lady? Those thoughts flew out of his head as she winked at him and turned to go. He followed numbly, optics glued to her swaying aft. Primus forgive him, he couldn't help it! She was just so alluring, and she clearly wanted this as well. With a mental sigh, he gave in to his desires, hastening to follow her darting form to her quarters.

"Well, isn't this familiar?" she teased, hastily keying in her code, then ushered Optimus through the open door, pausing only to secure it behind them.

"This is becoming a habit," Optimus frowned, looking uneasy but not disturbed enough to turn back.

"It's one I can live with," Crystal chirped happily as she briskly removed his armor and moved to take his rising erection in her hand.

"No," Optimus growled playfully and pinned her arms. "It's my turn now!" Once he assured that she would not sneak a feel, he released her arms and removed his mask, then swiftly pried off her breastplate, catching one of her pert silicon nipples in his mouth. The femme melted in his arms, moaning softly. Taking that as an invitation, he scooped her up and carried her gracefully to the bed, by this time quite familiar with the route. Crystal smiled as he deposited her on the bed, then quickly removed her sodpiece so that she lay naked before him. She spread her legs welcomingly, allowing him an uninhibited view of her coolant-dotted form. She held her arms out to him, and he leaned into her embrace, lying down atop her. She tried to pull him in for a kiss, but he evaded her grasp and slid lower, licking playfully at her breasts. "Oh, you tease!" she panted, arching beneath him.

Optimus studied the growing puddle of lube between her legs and decided that it was time for the main course. Without warning, he dove between her legs and began lapping at the wetness at her core. Crystal could not suppress a high-pitched shriek. Her legs convulsed, her knees locking his head in place. Optimus smiled and nibbled on her sensor, wrenching another cry from the worked-up femme. "Ah, don't stop!" she gasped. "Of all the guys I've been with, hardly any of them would do this for me."

Optimus felt a twinge of sadness at that. He vowed to make this good for her. His oral probe slid out from his mouth to tongue at her folds. Crystal wanted this to last, too, but before she could stop herself, her back arched and she came, creaming all over her lover's face, who didn't seem to mind one bit as he lapped up the juices streaming from her core. He pressed his lips against her folds and hummed, letting the vibrations stimulate her further. His oral probe wound around her sensor node, sending the aroused femme over the edge again, launching another orgasm before the first had a chance to subside. She lay in that position for what seemed like an eternity, body trembling so badly it seemed like it would fly apart.

When she finally came down off of her orgasmic high, Optimus smiled at her tenderly, pleased to have given her so much pleasure without taking any for himself. It never ceased to amaze him how easily it was to please this femme. "I hope you enjoyed that," he murmured in her audial as he moved to lie next to her.

"I did indeed," she purred. "It showed me that you care about my pleasure too. But I want you to feel pleasure as well." 'I'll bring him so much pleasure it'll blow his mind! Then he won't even think about another femme!' She turned over and placed herself on all fours, her aft pointing upwards. "How about a little backdoor action?"

Optimus gaped at her, dumbfounded. "Primus! Are you sure about this?!" He wasn't sure what to make of this latest development. He had had anal sex with numerous males, but never with a femme. To be honest, he wasn't sure if he really wanted to. But before he could explain that to Alita, she had stated flat-out that she would never try that. Optimus had felt crushed. Not that he had really wanted to try that with her either, but she hadn't even entertained the thought for a moment. But here was Crystal, giving him an open invitation. He stared at her shapely aft, cock jerking a bit at the sight. Naturally he preferred interfacing the old-fashioned way with femmes, but he was up for trying something new, and since Crystal was offering, he was reluctant to turn her down.

"Of course I'm sure!" Crystal laughed. "I want you to enjoy yourself, silly! Now lube up and slide in."

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Optimus gasped, reaching into his subspace pocket and withdrawing a bottle of mint-scented lube. He coated her opening liberally with the lubricant, then added a generous glob to his own stiff rod, mixing it with the large amount of precum already trickling from the shaft. He quickly popped the lube back into subspace, barely able to think as the fog of excitement clouded over his CPU. "Are you ready?" he panted in her audials, settling himself atop her.

"Ready!" Crystal panted, wiggling her hips in arousal. She wasn't an immense fan of anal sex, but she knew that guys seemed to like it, and she wanted to bind Optimus to her with his desire for her. The thought of him penetrating her in such an intimate way really sparked her circuits!

"Okay, here goes!" Optimus warned her, one hand wrapping around her waist as the other crept between her legs, insuring that she was aroused. He carefully positioned his interface at the hatch and slowly pressed in. He hesitated at her sharp intake of air, but she bucked her hips at him, encouraging him to continue. He pressed on, easing gently into her until his cock was buried to the hilt. His back arched and he groaned, blown away by the sensation. He had missed this kind of interfacing, and doing it with a femme gave it an extra naughty twist that bumped his arousal up another notch.

Crystal tensed beneath him, biting her lip to hold back a cry of pain. He was so big, and she was unused to this kind of invasion. Still, the pain helped to inch her pleasure up a few notches too, and the very idea of doing something no naughty thrilled her to no end. She thrust back against him, feeling the pain subside bit by bit. She felt his cock pulsing against her tight passage, and she knew he was about to fire his load. She clenched around him, trying to push him over the edge, and a victorious smile crossed her face as he groaned and collapsed against her, hot fluid spewing into her body. The shudders excited her, and she gasped as her body joined his in release. After a few precious seconds of fiery pleasure, the high wore off, and they collapsed in a damp pile of tangled limbs.

"Mmm, thanks for the welcome home," Crystal purred, disentangling herself and laying back on the bed.

"Uh, no problem," Optimus replied, looking a bit disconcerted at what he'd just done. "Listen, I have a lot to get done, and I'm just tiring you out. You'd better get some recharge and recover from your ordeal."

"Alright," Crystal replied, feeling hurt. He was right; she did need rest, but she wanted him by her side. She understood that he had responsibilities and didn't want to interfere with them, but she had just performed a very intimate act with him, and she wanted to be held and cherished afterward. She shook off a heavy feeling of dread that settled over her. "Go get your work done. It'll leave us more time together later."

"Yes," Optimus murmured, sounding very far away. "I'll do that. Goodbye, Crystal." He turned and strode out of her quarters without a backward glance.

Crystal shivered, feeling, as the terran saying went, as if someone had just walked over her grave. Had she done something wrong? Why was he acting so cold and distant all of a sudden? Could it be that he was losing interest in her? No, it couldn't be! He loved her! He had to! She curled into a tight ball, hands over her audials, trying to shut out the negative thoughts. Optimus was all that she had in the world that made her happy. If she lost him, she didn't know what she'd do.

end of Chapter Thirteen

go to Chapter Fourteen
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive