Lazy Days

Honeymoon part One
by Phoenix
rating: ***+op

Arcee guided the small transport shuttle as it lifted off from Metroplex, its engines whining over the cheering farewells of their friends below. When the ship’s course was set, Arcee stood up from the pilots chair and looked around for her newly bonded partner.

"Springer?" she called, not seeing him. Frowning, she began to walk towards the back of the shuttle. She screamed when Springer leapt out from behind a storage door and grabbed her around the waist. He was completely naked, a huge grin upon his face as he laughed at her squealing, and spun her around in his arms, "Gotcha!". Gasping, Arcee playfully beat her fists on his chest, "Unhand me, you beast!". He shook his head and stuck his nose in the air, "Nup. You’re mine now, sweetheart." He stared down at her upturned face, sobering when his optics fell upon her slightly parted, full lips. He leant down and covered them with his own, at first kissing her gently then deepening it when she moaned and squeezed her arms around his neck, her hips making little upward jerks.

Springer gasped when he felt his interface become erect almost immediately, he hadn’t realised he was so hot for it. He let Arcee slide onto her feet, pulling her desperately against him and grinding his rock hard interface up and down her belly, leaving a sticky trail. Without warning, he came, shaking uncontrollably and crying out. Surprised at his amazingly quick response to their foreplay, Arcee held his trembling body against her, stroking the back of his neck soothingly with one hand as she felt his jets of ejaculate splash onto her mid-section from where his erection was trapped between their bellies.

Springer was mortified. Wholly embarrassed, he buried his face in her neck and moaned softly, he had acted like a lovesick first timer! He couldn’t believe he had climaxed from merely kissing her.

Arcee chuckled, she didn’t mind in the least that he had gotten himself off so quickly, it only showed how much he desired her. "Don’t worry," she consoled him, "it happens. I’m pleased you obviously wanted me so much!" she finished with a laugh. Springer hugged her firmly, then looked at her, his optics staring at her with a sorrowful, puppy-dog expression, "Can we try that again? More ‘ahem’ slowly, perhaps?". Arcee smiled and kissed him on the nose, "Sure." She felt his sticky come all over her belly and wiped at it ineffectually with one hand.

Springer stopped her gently, "No, let me." He got down on his knees and pressed his mouth to her belly, licking and sucking away the mess he had made. Arcee groaned and writhed, her hands resting on his wide shoulders, and her legs spread and locked at the knees. He was rapidly turning her on. Lubricant was beginning to stream down her inner thighs.

It didn’t take her lover long to clean up his mess and then start on between her tantalisingly spread legs. He swirled his tongue around the outside of her throbbing lips, holding her hips still as she cried out and tried to thrust forward against his face. When she started to collapse at the knees, he stood up and moved her back against the shuttle wall. He lifted her legs around his hips and teased his now strainingly erect male member over her sweltering entrance, revelling in her cries and pleas for him to take her. He dropped his gaze to her heaving chest and quickly divested her of her chestplate, revealing her gorgeously rounded breasts to his adoring gaze. Bending down, he took on of her nipples between his lips at the same time as he pushed the engorged head of his erection past her interface lips. Arcee screamed and jerked in his arms, her head falling back and exposing her slender neck to him. He forsaked her breast and trailed his mouth up and down her neck at the same time as he thrust in and out of her. He knew he was driving her crazy; her thighs clenching with extraordinary strength around his hips and her panting, desperate cries told him so.

When he felt her lubricant overflow and drip down his thighs, he couldn’t hold back any longer.

He bit her neck as he came, a long keening cry of pleasure coming out around his clenching jaw. Arcee grabbed the back of his neck and let out her own ecstatic screams of agony. Her body slamming against the wall at her back as her partner buried himself hard within her with every forceful thrust. She relished every burst of his ejaculate, timing them with the grunts he made.

Springer went limp and shuddered as he finished, sighing into the hollow of her neck. Arcee slowly let her legs fall from around his waist and she stood against his body, holding him as tightlly as he held her. They helped each other to the front of the shuttle, where Springer sat in the pilot’s chair and Arcee propped herself on his lap, her head resting against his masculine chest and listening to his energon pump beat strongly.

Contentedly, the waited for the shuttle to arrive at its destination.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go to Part Two: Games of the Gods
send fan mail to Phoenix

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive