Pleasures of the Flesh

by Phantom

Setting: This naughty fic takes place after The Transformers Meet the Archies. Optimus and Alita still hold the ability to change into human form for the moment, since the metamorphic energy is still present in their systems. Alita has to return to Cybertron within a precious few hours, and she and Optimus are determined to put their remaining time to full use.

Chapter One
rating: ***+op

"Alita!" Optimus called as he stepped into his personal quarters, the door sliding shut soundlessly behind him. He frowned behind his battle mask as his gaze searched the room. Where could she be?

"Alita? Are you in here?" he called again, becoming rather confused. He had been so sure that she would be waiting here for him to complete his shift. Anticipation of a night together had practically suffocated him all day, and he was sure that she had been getting antsy as well. So where was she?

A soft giggle answered his question. Definitely Alita, judging from its mischievous quality. Prime's head swiveled as his optics probed the deep corners of his quarters, but he came up empty. Could she be hiding in the storage area, or the grooming room that held the solvent shower and oil bath?

The giggle sounded again, extremely close. "Down here, big fella," Alita purred. Motion caught his optics. Prime's jaw dropped open in astonishment. No wonder she had escaped his detection. Stretched out on his head cushion on the recharge berth was a shapely human female with flowing blond hair, alluring by any standard.

Optimus approached and leaned over slowly, not wanting to overwhelm the human with his hulking size. "Alita, what are you doing in human form?" he asked curiously.

Alita laughed, reaching out to caress the mammoth face looming above her. "Come on, Op, aren't you up for a bit of experimenting?"

Prime's face set into his worrying mode. "I don't know if that's such a good idea. What if the metamorphic properties wear off and we get stuck in human form?"

Alita shook her head. "We've spent weeks like this already, a few more hours couldn't hurt. That's not what's really bothering you, Optimus. Come on, sweetie, spill it."

Prime shifted his weight uneasily. "It's just... what do we really know about our human bodies? I'm not sure I'm ready to try something so unknown. We might end up getting hurt. So many things could go wrong."

Alita smiled wickedly, white teeth flashing between soft red lips. "You're just afraid you can't get it up."

Optimus turned away, shamefaced. "That too," he mumbled.

Alita tried to bite back her amused grin, replacing it with a genuine look of sympathy. "Don't you worry about that, I've done some research on the topic. You'll do just fine."

A look of absolute horror crept over his face. "You didn't discuss this with the humans here, did you?"

"No, no, I sense that these humans here would be uncomfortable with the subject. So I did a little exploring on the Internet. Fascinating creation, actually, and very informative."

Prime features -- at least those that were visible -- relaxed, but he still seemed unconvinced. "I don't know if I'm really into this idea."

Alita pouted sensuously, and Optimus felt a tingle spread under his codpiece. No doubt about it, he found her human form to be arousing as well. "Come on, Prime," she pleaded. "It's our last night together for a long while, maybe forever. I'd like to try something new. Even if we do meet again, we'll never have another chance at this type of experience. I promise that if you don't like it or feel uncomfortable, we can switch back to our robot forms. Just give it a chance!"

Optimus allowed his sharp mind to ponder the situation, but he was distracted as Alita arched her back, her breasts straining against her blouse as she stretched her endlessly long legs. His interface signaled its approval as it began to tingle. He sighed to himself. It seemed that his body had made the decision for him.

He shook his head in resignation, climbing carefully onto the bed, taking pains not to jostle the delicate occupant. She smiled at him encouragingly as he clenched his fists, mentally preparing himself. He then powered down his optics and concentrated, feeling his form condense and shrink many times over in size. The sensation was disconcerting but not altogether unpleasant.

He opened his eyes cautiously as the process finished, staring at his life mate. She returned the smile readily, studying his depthless blue eyes and neatly arranged brown hair. For a human, he certainly was cute. Her eyes wandered freely over his body, her tongue stealing out and running over her lips in anticipation. This was going to be an experience to remember.

Alita stroked his head gently, trying to assuage his uneasiness. "Feel better now?" she murmured.

Prime nodded slowly. He was already becoming used to his human form, the weeks he had spent in Riverdale coming back to him. "I'm still not so sure about this, Alita. I mean -- there are some things about humans that I'd prefer not to know."

Alita stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "So you're willing to pass up this opportunity just because you prefer to remain ignorant?'

Prime wrung his hands nervously. "But how can I ever look at Spike, Sparkplug, Carly, and Chip again after this?"

"I think that the added experience will help you understand them better. Besides, Blaster is probably telling the entire base that we had sex already. No reason we should incorrectly be the topic of such hot gossip."

Prime grimaced; he hadn't even thought of that. "I'd prefer to deny rumors rather than make them true," he huffed.

"You haven't changed a bit," Alita said affectionately, kissing his cheek. She knew Optimus virtually inside out, and she also knew how to circumvent his fears. "But aren't you just the least bit curious? Haven't you paused just once while climbing into our out of your clothes, looked down at your incredibly sensitive new body, and wondered, just for a second, what it would be like?"

'Bingo!' Alita thought gleefully as a blush crept up her lover's cheeks. She loved this entirely human response, the uncontrollable and endearing signal of embarrassment. She was eager to explore many more human responses. She traced his jawbone with one finger, thrilling at his repressed shiver. "Come on, sweetheart," she purred in his ear. "You know you want to try it. It'll just be for one night."

Optimus scrutinized her sharply, and Alita fixed him with her most winning smile, her deep breathing causing her breasts to rise and fall, catching his eye. With a mental sigh, he surrendered to the inevitable and lowered his face, cautiously pressing his lips to hers.

Alita let out a silent cheer as her arms wound around his neck, pulling him in closer. Her lips pressed against his hungrily, and his responses became bolder. Kissing was the one experiment he had allowed himself to try previously, and the sensation of the soft skin pressed against his own mouth was breathtaking. He really understood that expression now and marveled at the fact that it was true. His mouth instinctively opened, and his open mouth devoured hers as he began to lose himself in sensation.

Alita moaned around his plundering mouth. She couldn't believe how much a simple kiss was turning her on. She mentally thanked whatever deity had made Optimus agree to this experience. Her small body was coming alive with sensations that she had never felt before. Her pink tongue stole forward, slipping across their joined lips and into his mouth, caressing his smooth, even teeth, then ventured forward to stroke against his own tongue.

Optimus jumped in shock as his tongue was gently prodded. By Primus, he had never felt anything like this before! Sure, they had sensory equipment in approximately the same place that could stimulate, but it had never felt quite like this -- warm and wet. He cautiously responded, prodding back, then abandoned himself to the experience, his wonderfully agile and slippery tongue twining with hers, mating erotically.

Alita's gasp was muffled by his mouth as she felt a slight response between her legs. She marveled once again at human sensitivity, that her body could respond so willingly to even this slight contact. Her hands wandered up his back and across his shoulders, trailing up his neck to his ears. With a fingertip she traced the curves, smirking as Optimus sighed against her mouth. He whimpered in protest as her mouth abandoned his and began nuzzling his neck, her hands slipping down to explore his broad chest.

Another shudder rocked through his body at the contact, so arousing even through his clothes. He gasped as his nether regions began to pulsate slightly. He had never reacted so soon or so strongly to this type of attention before. He was suddenly very glad that he had decided to try this. He moaned with approval as her hands encircled his waist, grasped his shirt, and in one move lifted it over his chest.

Alita smoothed his tousled hair as she admired his exposed chest and torso. His chest was adorned by well-formed pecs, crowned with tiny nipples. A small spray of hair began on his chest and tapered down his belly, spreading out and growing darker as it teasingly disappeared from sight under his trousers. Curiously, she traced a finger down his chest, following the path of hair.

Optimus shuddered in delight but grabbed her questing finger, halting its path. He wasn't about to let her have all the fun! His tongue, that wonderfully dexterous organ, stole out of his mouth and lapped at her throat, feeling her pulse hammering wildly. Her sigh of pleasure urged him on as he continued past her collarbone until he encountered fabric. His fingers paused teasingly on the buttons as he smiled at her triumphantly. His confidence was growing in leaps and bounds. So far, foreplay between the two races wasn't that drastically different, and whatever differences there were only lent to his excitement and curiosity.

He frowned slightly as his large fingers fumbled with the delicate buttons on Alita's blouse. This was one thing he’d never really gotten the hang of. "Why couldn't you just have morphed into a gorgeous naked lady?" he grumbled good-naturedly as he managed to free the first two buttons.

"Because that would spoil the fun of undressing each other, which so far is much more erotic than dropping our armor. It's so much more involved and complicated. Besides," she teased him, "you would have fainted dead away in robot form the minute you saw me and we'd have never even taken the first step." She took pity on him and undid the last few buttons, allowing him to slide the garment off her shoulders, which he then tossed to the ground far below the mammoth bed.

Optimus scowled at the scrap of black cloth that still stood between him and his goal. The twin fleshy orbs were still concealed by her bra from his burning gaze, her chest heaving as the female sucked in air. But he hadn't remained Autobot leader so long without learning how to improvise, so his questing hands stole out, roaming over the fabric-covered flesh, then pulled down the offensive cloth to expose her breasts.

Alita shook her head teasingly. "The Autobot leader, thwarted by a scrap of cloth," she mocked him as she deftly removed it and tossed it to join her blouse. "Like what you see, Tim?"

He did indeed, and his member confirmed it, stirring within the confines of his pants. Hands trembling in eagerness, he reached out to gently cup the soft spheres. He marveled at the soft hairs that even grew here. He stroked them with a fingertip, wrenching a cry from the femme as she squirmed. Optimus felt a dizzy rush of satisfied pride as his fingers crept up the peaks to the center. She shrieked as he fingered her pink nipples, which rapidly reddened and stood at attention, hardening. Prime's own body tingled in response, awed by the change in color and texture. His head bent forward and sucked a peak between his lips, tasting it. His magic tongue went to work, reveling in the unusual taste. His robotic body could analyze and experience tastes, but nothing to this degree. A fine sheen of sweat broke out over Alita's body, making her taste rather salty.

Optimus shifted his hungrily sucking mouth to the other mound, leaving the first one damp and straining for more. Alita shivered as the cool air caressed the wet surface, then shrieked aloud as his hand gently pinched and stroked the exposed nipple, his mouth working away on its twin. Her head tossed from side to side as she voiced a throaty moan, feeling her panties flood with wetness. Her sex opened wide like a blooming flower, petals glistening moistly. She yearned for his touch there, but this little game was becoming a bit one-sided and she was determined to even up the score. She sat up abruptly, pushing him off of her and flinging him on his back, throwing a leg across him and straddling his torso. She fought the urge to rub her crotch against him and pinned his arms to his sides as he fought to reach her dangling breasts. After a moment, Optimus stopped struggling and lay still, surrendering to whatever treatment she had in mind for him.

"Now take your medicine like a good boy," she purred in satisfaction as her hands roamed over his exposed chest, toying with the mat of hair, which had no equivalent on his robotic body that she was so intimately familiar with. Curiously, her finger traced his firm pecs, trailing over the tiny buds in the center. She started in surprise as her lover jerked beneath her touch, seizing her hands and guiding them back to the surprisingly sensitive nipples. Her curiosity piqued, her finger nudged one gently, tearing a ragged moan from the mech. She lowered her head and her small pink tongue prodded the little bud, which unbelievably darkened in color and began to harden.

"Incredible," Alita murmured softly as her tongue attacked the unlikely erogenous zone in earnest, her hand making sure its twin wasn't neglected. The chest on a male Transformer contained its share of receptive circuitry, but no specific area stood out, certainly nothing that even approached nipples. Optimus was apparently not nearly as sensitive as she was, but he could definitely feel a lot, and the overall sensitivity coupled with the discovery of this minor erogenous zone dramatically increased his response. His cries rose in pitch and intensity as he abandoned himself to the sensations. Alita smiled tenderly at her beloved as his eyes squeezed shut, finally giving himself up to the primal emotions of sex. She felt something brush her rear and realized with astonishment that he was already fully erect.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" she purred as she got off of his torso in order to admire the wrapped package protruding from his trousers.

Optimus felt uncharacteristic shyness flood his small frame. He tried to cross his legs, but this did not shield his quite obvious arousal from her view. He covered his face, trying to hide the rising blush. He couldn't believe what little protection his clothing afforded -- instead of shielding his sensitive circuitry and hiding all but the last stages of erection from view, the material did v ery little to protect his interface of flesh or hide the evidence of his arousal. An embarrassingly obvious tent had formed in the placket of his trousers. To make matters worse, his clothing worsened his condition, brushing against the already infl amed skin . 'How do humans stand it?' he wondered. It had taken him several days to become accustomed to the constant friction of cloth against his newly created and oversensitive skin. Soon his sensitivity had diminished as he got used to the stimulation, but in the throes of intense sexual arousal it only tormented him.

Optimus shied away as she reached for his zipper, still evidently uncomfortable with the fleshly version of his sexual member. 'There are ways to get around that,' Alita smirked to herself. She had no qualms about revealing and exploring her new body. In fact, her center was sending out gentle ripples, encouraging further contact. She stood up on the soft but sturdy cushion that normally cushioned a Transformer's head but was now more than enough for the two humans to couple on. 'A striptease is a lot more fun with human clothes -- more to take off!' she thought gleefully as Optimus emerged from his self-conscious daze to focus on her standing over him, unzipping her jeans. She slowly lowered them past her hips, thighs, knees, and then stepped out of them and tossed them away. She stood tall and proud like an Amazon princess, hands on her hips and pelvis thrust out, exhibiting the slim black panties with a noticeable damp patch down the center.

Certain that she had his undivided attention, Alita traced a pattern on her upper thighs with her fingertips, shuddering slightly as her panties grew even damper. Her hands trailed upwards to her breasts, already stiff and protruding outwards. She kneaded the orbs gently, hips beginning to gyrate in need. Completely absorbed in the show, Optimus sat up to get a better view. Alita stepped closer and pressed his face into the damp cotton between her legs. He inhaled deeply, smelling the strong odor of musk for the first time. His member jumped, stiffening even more as the scent worked on his mind like an aphrodisiac. His tongue slid out and lapped at the material, producing a cry from the femme as she lubricated more, thoroughly soaking the panties. The liquid trickled through the fabric into Prime's thirsty mouth, and the flavor drove him mad. He yanked down the cloth barrier, not even bothering to make her step out of it, and buried his face between her legs.

Alita let out a full-throated scream at the contact, and it took all her will power to force him away. There would be plenty of time for oral sex later. Dear Primus, his lips had felt so good on her damp flesh... but his stiff rod would feel even better buried deep inside her folds. That thought in itself nearly triggered her release, and her inner muscles clenched powerfully. Panting and shaking with release so close, she knelt down and removed her panties from around her ankles, then spread her legs wide, giving Optimus his first view of a fully naked human female.

Optimus was barely aware of the fact that he was drooling as his eyes devoured the sight in front of him. The interface, if that's what it was, in front of him was red and swollen with need, clear lubricant trickling from the cleft in the middle. He noted with surprise that it was also equipped with a protruding sensor node that was the key to a female Transformer's pleasure. 'Surprising what we've got in common with humans,' he mused to himself, but then again their sexual characteristics could have been based on organics. They knew too little about their origins to be sure. The only real difference that he could see was the thatch of blond hair above the treasure. Hair fascinated him -- it was so thin and soft, and yet only the root of it lived. He had had difficulty keeping his hands off of his own head, and he had once even curiously stroked the tight curls that crowned his own sexual equipment before an inexplicable sensation of shame and wrongdoing overcame him. It was his body after all, but at the same time it wasn't. He had felt as if he was wearing a rented costume and had to return it in perfect condition, no illicit tampering. But Alita had helped him to adjust to this fragile body of flesh and bones tonight, and he was eager to experience what it could do.

end of Chapter One

go to Chapter Two
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive